Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tomorrow is the Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I get to visit my husband tomorrow so I'm pretty excited :) I will actually get to hug and kiss him as opposed to just talking to him briefly on the phone. I'll also be able to visit with him for hours as opposed to 20 minutes behind some glass. While this isn't the ideal situation (I'd rather have him home with me and my son) I will take what I can get. He ran out of money on his phone account so I haven't heard from him since Tuesday. This makes me even more anxious to see him. It's difficult since we would talk all day every day and now we only get a couple minutes on the phone and some letters. I miss him so much everyday but I hope this visit will do us both some good.

Ricki Lake's show today was about being wrongfully convicted. Needless to say it hit home. It happens all the time to many different people. It's pretty scary actually. I wish I could get my husband's story out there so that someone would care. I'm still trying to do all I can but many people don't want to touch military cases.

I hope everyone had a good holiday and be thankful for having your valentine home with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment